The biggest little love of ours turned six over the summer. To say this boy was designed to live outdoors playing sports and soaking up the sun is an understatement. If he's inside, he's wishing he were out, playing, running, jumping, climbing. If he's outside, the driving reason - aside from him loving his mama - for him being obedient when asked to come back inside, is his desire to come back out as soon as possible. He lives for that green grass, blue sky, and yellow sun. He thrives with all things sports and has such an ambition to improve on these challenging skills. It's fun and inspiring.
This little guy desperately wanted to finally lose a tooth. I mean, desperately! So, to start off in the gift of answered prayers department for a birthday, he lost his tooth the day before his birthday. He shed a tear he was so elated. I got the whole thing on video and his sheer joy may have caused this mama to shed a tear or two, too.
This guy loves his family, loves his siblings something fierce, has the biggest heart for his extended family, and truly enjoys and cares about his friends.
Bigfoot, you inspire love in us. You inspire true and authentic family time. You encourage your daddy and me to love each other well and we are forever grateful that God chose to share your beautiful soul with us.
Praying that God bless and keep you always in the stillness and fullness of His amazing and good heart. Thanks be to God from whom all blessings and gift come!
And, for fun, here's a little Q & A from the big man himself:
1. What is your favorite color? Green.
2. What is your favorite toy? Ninjago Sword.
3. What is your favorite fruit? Pears.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Ninjago.
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Pizza.
6. What is your favorite outfit? Houston Astros Jersey.
7. What is your favorite game? Jenga.
8. What is your favorite snack? Chips + Salsa.
9. What is your favorite animal? Cheetah.
10. What is your favorite song? Love is Action by Tauren Wells.
11. What is your favorite book? Nexo Knights book
12. Who is your best friend? my Brother + Dan
13. What is your favorite sport? Tae Kwon Do
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play with my bouncy ball.
15. What is your favorite drink? Lemonade.
16. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween.
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Swords.
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Bacon, eggs, + pancakes
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Pizza.
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A Ninja.
love you, forever and ever, always.