To all new friends who have found yourselves here at the blog, I can't tell you how grateful I am that you are here! This little community I've found online has been such a gift of friendship and prayer. So, thank you so very much for walking/reading along with our little family!
Now, onto top posts of the year. Favorites of mine by month and favorites determined by whatever Google says. ;)
Top 12 Posts of 20141. The Skies Above are Blue
2. Five Favorites: Hot Dog Bar
3. Weekends with Chesterton: Skirts
4. WIWS: Answers and Easter
5. Be a Mother to me now.
6. Five Minute Friday: C is for Cookie
7. Edel: How Wonderful and Beautiful
8. My Little Hosting Gig: A Brunch Spread
9. An Update, Sweet-loving Saints, and a photo-party
10. Gifts that Sustain - Part 1
11. 7QT: Web-hugs, Mama-tography, and Lipstick
12. Our Little Feast for St. Nicholas
My Top 12 Posts of 2014
What were your favorites? And what would you like more of in the new year? I'll definitely keep on keeping on in my online-family-scrapbooking ways, but are there things you'd like to see more of here at Erring on the Side of Love? Would love the feedback!
Happy New Year, everyone! Prayers and love for a new year embracing His Goodness and Will!